Company Secretarial & Legal
The Companies Act places strict obligations on companies to submit the required documents according to deadlines. Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors.
Whatever your company administration needs, we can help. Whether you’re looking for an off the shelf company, statutory filings or bespoke consultancy services, we’ve got the experience and the resources to meet your requirements.
The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. We can provide piece of mind by taking the hard work off your hands.
Our Company Secretarial services include:
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Company formation
- Company searches maintenance of statutory books
- General advice on company law
- Acting as your Registered Office
- Re-addressing and posting all official mail received at this office addressed to the company
- Notifying you of any personal enquiry made at this office in respect of the company
- Directors with service address facility to protect their residential address
- Share Transfers
- Changes to Statutory Register
- Non-Executive Director
We are not a law firm. However, given the overlap between finance and legal services we have established a partnership with legal experts that can provide you with piece of mind.
We offer a template service of the most popular legal templates including:
- Shareholder Agreements
- Sales Purchase Agreement
- Loan Agreements
Other dedicated services we provide include:
- IR35 contract reviews
- Visa applications